Terra Nova Planning will assist you with a project or a resource management issue.
This might be helping to obtain the necessary resource consents or zoning; advising on site layouts and design options, or simply project managing a land use or subdivision process.
We will also give you our best assessment of the likely issues and impediments to achieving approvals for what you want to do - it is our professional responsibility to give you honest and independent advice at all times.
Our area of expertise, founded on our many years of experience, includes;
- strategic and policy planning
- structure planning for settlements
- urban and rural design and layouts
- ecological assessments and planting regimes
- land use and subdivision consents
- submissions to proposed council strategic plans, district plans, changes and variations; or against resource consent applications
- advice and assistance with certain licensing and certification requirements.
Since its establishment in 2001, Terra Nova Planning Ltd has assisted hundreds of clients with planning applications and other planning processes; including:
- retail centres
- industrial and live/work developments
- rural farm parks and hamlets
- coastal works
- urban and rural subdivision
- single site activities and developments
- regional and district planning policies and rules
- quickly identify the key issues
- find practical and effective solutions
- actively case manage with processing agencies
- regularly report to our clients
- assemble and project manage multi-disciplinary teams
- prepare and present submissions and / or evidence to councils and the Environment Court, both in support of, and in opposition to, planning proposals or plan changes.